Reporting to the Regional Procurement Director, the successful incumbent will support the drive to spearhead the strategic initiative on Product Category Procurement and consolidate of procurement operations to achieve cost synergies. It involves overseeing all negotiations, metrics reporting and ensuring all vendor agreements are in compliance with the corporate terms & polices. It is an exciting opportunity for any incumbent with the drive and creativity, willing to contribute to elevating the Procurement function to the next level.
(1) To lead and consolidate the procurement of all raw materials in the region and directly manage major procurement contract negotiations;
(2) Drive the Product Category Procurement initiative and oversee the regional procurement of selected materials as managed by key country procurement leads; Undertake additional role of procurement of selected key materials at a regional level;
(3) Provide timely financial information on procurement price for business and regional reporting requirements as well as to facilitate business decisions;
(4) Partner with global and regional procurement teams to explore & optimize cost saving opportunities;
(5) Establish relevant procurement governance & good practices and train the procurement team to adhere to the requirements in the negotiation of purchase price and supply conditions;
(6) Manage contracts to ensure payment terms and other contract arrangements with suppliers are aligned with the Company’s procurement policy and procedures;
(7) Conduct regular quality audits and supply capability evaluation on existing suppliers;
(8) Strong collaboration internally with Technical, Sales, Sales Support, Production, Logistics and Finance, to ensure a smooth procurement process that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.