||As a member of the newly launched Asia Region Business Development/Business Promotion team, seek new business opportunities, plan new business scheme, and carry out the plan with other team members.
New business opportunities are diverse as followings;
・Set up a hypothesis for new business
・Research and competitive analysis (investment, market positioning, customer, financial strategy, etc.)
・Review and evaluate potential opportunities for acquisitions and strategic partnerships
・Target selection (selection of target markets, client segments, and collaborative partners)
・Build consensus and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
・Project lead and execution; schedule, tasks, budget, etc.
||At least 5 years experience in solution sales, strategic or system consulting, or equivalent experience in the System Integration industry.
• Extensive knowledge of system integration industry trends and technologies (e.g. ERP/cloud) and the ability to discuss with various internal and external parties to create business opportunities.
• Able to take initiative and involve others in the execution of business plans.
• Eager to learn new skills
Proficient in English and Japanese, including ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment.
• Strong analytical ability to draw conclusions from unstructured information/sources
• Experience in M&A related activities or establishing new entities
• Experience in business expansion and business development
• Understanding of various analytical documents and strength in documentation
• Able to use most of the MS office products for daily work and proven skills in preparing quality PPT presentations and Excel for analysis.