||should cover following:
1) Must have at least 5 years of working experience in IT infrastructure/ IT industry
2) Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skill in English, Japanese (Optional)
3) Hands‐on individual contributor and be able to lead and guide vendor, and work with local and offshore team
4) Good technical knowledge of application infrastructure technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies driving daily infrastructure operations.
5) Operation support with positive attitude, technical, creative, and able to work under pressure and independently
6) Not expect as a common team player, he/she should have a potential to be a technical specialist with high communication skills and well minded about team‐working
7) Should have sense of ownership, urgency and self‐motivation
1）Demonstrate project management skills and strong leadership, capable of managing large scale projects 。
2）Practical skills and experience in network equipment such as LAN Switches, WAN Routers, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Load Balancers and Firewalls in
a multi‐vendor environment such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortigate, F5, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, etc
3）Good knowledge in next‐gen firewalls and intrusion detection systems platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
4） Knowledge of security and vulnerability‐based approach to security hardening experience
5） 6‐8 years of experience supporting network infrastructure in a large organization with at least 3 years of project management experience
6） Prior working experience as an IT professional in banking or financial institution is an advantage.
7） Experience in designing and implementing high‐availability, multi‐layer datacenter networks.
8) Experience with software‐defined network/datacenter would be advantageous.Education/Qualifications
9) Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science and equivalent.
10) Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, CCSA, JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIE, and PCNSE will be an added advantage.
11) ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
1) Possess strong and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
2) Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment with constantly changing priorities
3) Good bi‐directional and collaborative attitude in order to work as a professional in a team.
1) Demonstrate good experience and technical proficiency in security centric networks and infrastructure solutions with strong knowledge in managing
large enterprise environments.
2）Must be able to gather business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical
solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.• Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.2. 3 ）Risk and
4） Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies
5）Client and Stakeholder Engagement
6）May be required to function as project manager or technical lead with the responsibility to review and manage the project deliverables and
coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders
7） Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all
stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner.
8）Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth
delivery of various systems and applications.4. Projects & Other Responsibilities。
9）Perform other tasks or lead projects as and when assigned and for personal development growth.