||1. Participating in project mplementation of IT network and infrastructure for the supported region/business units.
2. Configuring network equipments independently without superior's supervison.
3. Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity.
4. Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions based on technical and business drivers.
5. Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards, and technology refresh efforts.
6. Providing technical expertise.
7. Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s).
8. Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT‐PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ for infrastructure support and project implementation.
9. Troubleshooting reported problems and be the liaised with regional IT‐PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ and the vendors.
10. Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
11. Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
12. Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations.
13. Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements.
14. Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards.
15. Ability to support weekend and off‐hours activities as required.
||1. Candidates must be a Diploma / Degree in Computer‐related field from a recognized institution (Computer Science (or IT‐related majors))
2. Candidates must have 3‐5 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting,
migrating,configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
3. Candidates need to possess knowledge of TCP/IP, infrastructure design, Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN.
4. Candidates must have experience of managing Medium to large network devices.
5. Candidates must be able to handle network operations. (Implementing of Firewall rules, routing and switch configuration)
6. Candidates preferred to be mendacious and have a keen eye for details.
7. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
(Preferred) Candidates should have implementation of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
8. Candidates must possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
(Preferred) Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
‐ SD WAN
‐ Cisco Wireless Controller 5508 Series
‐ Cisco Mobility Express
‐ Cisco 2960‐X, 3750‐X, 3850, and 9500 series switches
‐ Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall
‐ Palo Alto PA 220 and PA 820 series firewall
‐ Cisco ISE
‐ FortiGate firewall
9. Candidates that are self motivated, keen to learn and willing to explore new areas of Infrastructure.
**Certifications such as CCNP/CCIP/CCSP/CCIE/JNCA/AWS Associate/Azure Administrator Associate and other relevant IT industry certificates will be preferred, but not a must (we value hands‐on experiences more).