• Participating in IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units
• Taking initiatives and leading infrastructure-related projects (mainly network)
with our staffs or local vendors to provide necessary solutions to customer(s)
• Configuring network equipment’s independently without superior's supervision
• Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity
• Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions
based on technical and business drivers
• Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards,
and technology refresh efforts
• Providing technical expertise
• Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support
the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s)
• Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ
for infrastructure support and project implementation
• Troubleshooting reported problems and be the liaised with regional IT-PICs,
IT teams in Tokyo HQ and the vendors
• Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects
and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved
• Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate
• Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations
• Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements
• Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards
• Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities as required
Number of staffs:80
Number of Japanese:10
Working hours:Mon-Fri 900-1745
• A Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
• 5 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing,
upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
• 3 years working experience in leading IT Projects.
• To be able to Handling project independently.
• To be able to travel overseas for Projects.
• Possess knowledge of TCP/IP, infrastructure design, Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN.
• Having leading and deployment experience in medium to large size network-related projects.
• To be able to handle network operations. (Implementing of Firewall rules, routing and switch configuration)
• Excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
• Possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
• (Preferred) Candidates should have implementation of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure
(Preferred) Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
- SD WAN - Cisco Wireless Controller 5508 Series - Cisco Mobility Express
- Cisco 2960-X, 3750-X, 3850, and 9500 series switches
- Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall - Palo Alto PA 220 and PA 820 series firewall
- Cisco ISE - FortiGate firewall