||Consultation, project planning.
1. Communication with client to understand the issue/goal and plan the measures.
2. Study client's industry, business, related technologies, best practice to achieve the goal.
3. Lead the discussion and initiate any necessary coordination and arrangements.
1. Drive the project by building the concensus and aligning the direction with mutiple stakeholders by communication and coordination.
2. Manage project stakeholders (project owner, users, project members, vendors etc) to complete the project according to the plan.
||1. Experience in full software development life cycle as either member, project leader/manager
2. Famillar with project management concepts, have experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors
3. Experience in market research and business feasibility study.
4. Experience with business/project planning with clients, confortable working directly with clients and leading the discussion.
5. Capablity of handling and organizing the highly complex discussions, with the good sense of understanding managements/superior's directions.
6. Able to independently handle the task/challenge with logical thinking and problem solving skills.
7. Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape.
8. Self‐motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
9. Broad interest and positive attitude to take in latest technology, trends and understand diverse businesses of any industry
10. Able to work overseas (business trip basis)