Salary increase survey for 2018
Latest trend report by ECA International
ECA International(ECA), International HR Consulting Firm, announced the latest saraly increase trend. Their survey includes local employees in 72 countries across the world.
- Singaporeans will see their salaries increase by 4% in 2018.
- However, the real salary increase will be 2.7% with higher inflation reducing real-terms pay awards.
- Singapore ranks 9th out of 20 countries surveyed in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Low unemployment and a strong economy have kept wage increases above 5%.
- Hong Kongers are expected to see a real salary increase of 1.8 percent in 2018, ranking 16th out of 20 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Japanese employees will receive the lowest rate of increase in 2018 among the Region.
Read more on the original report here.