Make your social media activities work in a positive way
Your social media status can influence in whether you get the job you applied for
Now in Singapore, it is natural that hiring managers will most likely type your name on Google.
In addition, employers consider a candidate's social media presence to be as important as his/her resume.
Because your social media presence is a part of the brand you market yourself to be.
The brog article at BankBazaar.sg introduces how to make your social media activities work on your career opportunities in a positive way
1. Share your insights online by writing about it. Especially, on LinkedIn.
2. Although you can dress informally on non-professional sites like Facebook or Instagram, dress formally on LinkedIn.
3. Make sure your social media presence re-affirms your resume.
4. Be empathic to your posts or shares.
5. DO NOT do things like making hurtful comments or promoting illegal contents.
Read more on the original articles here.