Expats’ reviews after living in Singapore for almost 5 years
Does your organisation conduct the exit interview just before employees leave the company?
This aims to learn reasons for the person’s departure and then to improve the organisation’s management.
The recent post on Mothership Singapore website introduced an expat’s review on Singapore just before he returns to his own country.
Here are the pros and cons.
- It is so clean and safe here.
- You have incredible nature and parks.
- Your online banking system is world-class.
- Summer all the time is great.
- Public servants people are all kind.
- Changi Airport is a national treasure.
- Rent here is damn expensive!
- Alcohol prices are obscene.
Read more on the original articles here.